The ProtectGuard helps in protection for all porous building materials. It prevents damages like atmospheric pollution, grease marks, fluid ingress, graffiti and slows down the ageing of the material and makes it easier to maintain. The ProtectGuard is a non-film forming impregnation product which remains permeable to air and water vapour. It is completely colourless and does not change the appearance or the type of treated material.
- Protects against water, oil, stains and graffiti.
- Does not form a film, lets the material breath.
- Odourless and invisible: does not change the colour.
- Slows down ageing and makes maintenance easier.
- Porous materials: natural or reconstituted stone, concrete, terracotta, coating, etc.
- Floors and facades whether internal or external.
- Recommended for patios, drives, pool surround areas, walls, gables, tiling joints, etc.