The ImperGuard RF protects against water, chlorides and corrosion of new concrete reinforcements. It is a colourless, solvent-free impregnation product designed and is used to protect concretes and all new mineral-based materials. Its penetrating power enables it protect the material up to 5 cm deep. The ImperGuard RF is a non-film forming impregnation product and remains permeable to air and water vapour. It also protects against micro-cracks of a maximum size of 0.3 mm and stops alkali-silica or alkali-aggregate reactions of concretes and construction materials.
- Protects against water and chlorides.
- Prevents corrosion and carbonation.
- Does not form a film, lets the material breathe.
- Invisible: does not change the colour.
- All types of concrete standard, reinforced, fibre, high-performance (UHPC, GRC)
- New facades.