The ImperGuard CP is a preventative and curative treatment for old concretes against ingress, chlorides, carbonation and corrosion of reinforcements. It is designed to repel water and reduce corrosion of existing concrete reinforcements. The ImperGuard CP also stops existing corrosion of reinforcements. The corrosion rate may vary according to the humidity, amount of chlorides, etc. It also protects walls against damp, chlorides and microcracks of a maximum size of 0.3 mm.
- Protects against water, chlorides and carbonation
- Reduces corrosion and has strong penetrating power up to 6 cm
- Does not form a film, lets the material breathe
- Invisible: does not change the colour
- All types of concrete: standard, reinforced, fibre, high-performance (UHPC, GRC)
- Old, external facades.