ImperGuard BC is a high-performance water-repellent protecting against dampness on the underside of stones before they are laid. It penetrates deeply into the pores of materials in order to make them impermeable and therefore limit absorption by the capillary action of the water in the mortar which causes visible stains after laying. The ImperGuard BC is a non-film forming impregnation product and remains permeable to air and water vapour. Further, it is completely colourless after application and does not change the appearance or the nature of the treated material.
- Protects against dampness.
- Limits absorption by capillary effect.
- Does not form a film, lets the material breathe.
- Odourless and invisible: does not change the colour.
- Porous materials: natural or reconstituted stone
- New floors or whether external or internal